Pakela ‘Ike – nestled the heart of a magnificent 450-acre playground, is the newest rising star of Hokuala. A spectacular collection of just 24 half-acre homesites in a tranquil cul-de-sac with breathtaking views in each direction of sea, land and sky. Custom homes will soon rise from this coveted land just steps from endless trails, world-class golf, meandering lagoons and the beautiful beaches of Kaua’i.
Homesite #13 at Pakela Ike is a generous .51 acre site on the cul-de-sac at the end of Pohai'ula Way. Explore the endless miles of Hokuala trails and enjoy the breathtaking views from your lanai.
Benefits of ownership will include:
- Hokuala Club Membership privileges at the Ocean Course at Hokuala
- Owner access to The Courts at Hokuala, (pickle ball and tennis courts are currently under construction)
- Owner access to The Farm at Hokuala (16-acre organic farm including a coconut grove, fruit orchards, herb and vegetable gardens and an apiary)
- Access to adventure gear including bicycles, kayaks, stand-up paddle boards and body boards
- Special Owner pricing at Hualani’s Oceanfront Restaurant at Timbers Kauai
- Special Owner pricing at Nanea Organic spa at Timbers Kauai
- Access to the lagoons at Hokuala
- Walking distance to Kalapaki Bay
- 13+ miles of trails throughout; ideal for running, biking, or walking
- Special owner events for Hokuala Ohana
- Wildlife sanctuary and lush gardens
* This subdivision is pending final registration. Preliminary registration has been issued.
Courtesy of Hokuala Realty, Debbie Edgerton
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change, or withdrawal. Neither listing broker(s) nor Amy Frazier RS & Billy Eckert RS shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints and shall be held totally harmless.
On this page, not only will you see properties represented by Debbie Edgerton, you may also see properties represented by other members of Hawaii Information Service.
©2023 Hawaii Information Service. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 8:21 PM UTC, 3/21/23