This offering is for Units D & E of the Hanalei Acres CPR:
• Unit E - 3.728-Acres (Also See MLS 666832)
Existing 2,684 Square Foot 3 Bedroom Residence
Swimming Pool, Boat House, Solar Arrays, & More
• Unit D – 5.34 Acres – Vacant Land with density for the construction of another residence.
TOTAL – 9.102-Acres / 2 House Sites
Located at the end of a long and private driveway, this custom estate includes a 3-bedroom home which takes in sweeping views of the towering mountains and waterfalls that frame Hanalei Bay. This coveted location is tucked away and extremely private, with not a single rooftop in sight, yet conveniently situated within 10 minutes of Hanalei, Princeville, Anini & Kilauea. Being offered for the first time by the original owners, the home exhibits a pride of ownership with custom details and thoughtful design elements throughout.
A large 40’ long, in-ground, saltwater swimming pool complements the estate which also features a custom hot tub, pool house, vegetable gardens, PV solar arrays, and a 40’ x 40’ Accessory Ag building that is ideal for equipment storage and/or a boat.
Some of the more notable features of the property include:
• Solid Hardwood Flooring
• A Large Walk-in Closet w/ Custom Hardwood Cabinetry
• Air Conditioning – 6 Daikin Split Units Throughout– Installed 2020
• Spacious Kitchen w/ Large Central Island
• Extensive Outdoor Covered Lanais – Perfect for Poolside Entertaining
• Mature Landscaping & Fruit Orchards
• A Deep Soaking Tub with a View!
• Covered Lanai Off of Primary Suite
• Secure & Gated Entry
• Much, much more (See attached detailed spec sheet)
Rarely do such incredible locations become available. Come and see for yourself…
See also MLS Number 666832.
Courtesy of Hawaii Life, Ben Welborn
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change, or withdrawal. Neither listing broker(s) nor Amy Frazier RS & Billy Eckert RS shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints and shall be held totally harmless.
On this page, not only will you see properties represented by Ben Welborn, you may also see properties represented by other members of Hawaii Information Service.
©2023 Hawaii Information Service. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 7:56 PM UTC, 3/21/23