Developed as luxury condominiums in 2019, Hapuna Beach Residences at Mauna Kea Resort has quickly become sought-after residences and a dream vacation destination on the Big Island of Hawaii. A25 is a beachfront 2BR 2.5BATH unit with a bunk room which is one of the most popular floor plans. The unit is conveniently located with all the amenities nearby. It already has a short term vacation rental registration. Ready to move in and enjoy whale watching!
The features include, but not limited to:
- Beachfront location - no need to drive to go to one of the best beaches in Hawaii!
- Bonus room with a bunk bed
- High-end Italian furniture
- Soft contemporary luxury finishes
- Open kitchen with Quartzite countertops, high-end appliances such as SubZeros, Wolf and Miele, high-end cabinetry
- Coral stone and Shinoki paneling accent walls
- European Oak engineered wood flooring, no carpets!
- Living room with radius pocket doors
- Motored shades and blackouts
- Dornbracht hardware in kitchen and bathrooms
- Asko front-load washer and dryer
- Built-in closets in bedrooms
- Dual vanity and free-standing bathtub in the primary bathroom
- Toto toilets with sensor
- Nest thermostats, 2-zoned
- High speed internet included in HOA dues
- Lutron support
- Westin and Mauna Kea Resort amenity access via Club at Mauna Kea - restaurant discounts, beach & pool services, fitness, tennis & golf
- Short Term Vacation ready
- Storage locker
- Sold furnished per inventory.
Do not miss this rare opportunity!
Courtesy of Hapuna Realty, Tomoko Matsumoto
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change, or withdrawal. Neither listing broker(s) nor Amy Frazier RS & Billy Eckert RS shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints and shall be held totally harmless.
On this page, not only will you see properties represented by Tomoko Matsumoto, you may also see properties represented by other members of Hawaii Information Service.
©2023 Hawaii Information Service. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 8:21 PM UTC, 3/21/23