BUILD YOUR KAUAI DREAM HOME!
Bamboo Valley embodies the unique enchantments of Kauai and is the perfect setting for your dream home!
Located between Wailua and Kapahi, off Waipouli Road, the property has two levels to fulfill all of your senses. The top level is ideal for your luxury build site for the main house and guest house. The lower level of the property has been meticulously manicured, with a park like setting and charming pond feature that adds to the serenity you experience only on Kauai. There are also spectacular views of Sleeping Giant from the property. Build your house on the top level so you can enjoy the beautiful views of your pond and the surrounding mountains. The property is Ag Land and has a natural spring that feeds the pond and can be used for easy farming.
Features of the property:
- The CPR unit qualifies for a house plus the guest house
- Water Meter and Septic Tank are already installed
- Fantastic views of Sleeping Giant and the surrounding mountains
- Park like setting
- Quite and peaceful location
- The natural spring feeds the pond and is available for farming
- Close to hiking, hunting, world famous beaches, shopping and schools
- PLEASE NOTE: Access to the property is located on Waipouli Road. The entrance to the land is located next to 5881 Waipouli Road.
Watch this amazing drone footage of the property and experience the true beauty of Kauai! ! https://player.vimeo.com/video/680339826
Don't miss out on the opportunity to own on this dreamy property!
Courtesy of Keller Williams Honolulu, Catherine Pennell
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change, or withdrawal. Neither listing broker(s) nor Amy Frazier RS & Billy Eckert RS shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints and shall be held totally harmless.
On this page, not only will you see properties represented by Catherine Pennell, you may also see properties represented by other members of Hawaii Information Service.
©2022 Hawaii Information Service. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 4:31 AM UTC, 7/1/22